Squash Racquet

Get more information about squash here. We provide squash tips and squash guide for free!

16.11.10

Squash Bags

Anyone who has played squash for several years has probably begun to gather a group of squash gear. Bats, balls, shoes, bandanas, handles, goggles, wrist, elbow, knee or ankle restrictions, and perhaps even a book of rules of squash. In most time, I practically made around 2 bags every time I went to the squash.

One with all my clothes, towels, shampoo, deodorant, etc. And another squash bags with my rackets, balls and all I could cram into the bag that came with my racquet. It was not just a bag covering the head, but could keep a few rackets and balls and other things. Finally, I got tired of 2-end scenario, and bought a good size 4 bag squash racket Head.

I went looking for a YouTube video squash bags, but could not find one. So I made one and uploaded. The first video to YouTube. Pretty cool huh? You can put your stuff a bit a bag of squash. What you see here are the clothes I wear to play. Install the same space at my shoes. My towel is there too.

Not to worry, that the department is well ventilated, so even the sweaty things can survive for a while. What I really do not see the videos are braces. This bag is worn as a backpack. Or it can be implemented as a suitcase that regularly handle. I wanted a backpack option, because some days I bike down to the courts to play. It helps me stay in shape ... so right.

No comments:

Post a Comment