Squash Racquet

Get more information about squash here. We provide squash tips and squash guide for free!

1.12.10

Squash Shop

As a result of playing squash, racquet finally got his own desire arise. Initially in the gym Bandung Squash Club (BSC) Siliwangi is also selling, but the room was always closed. I'm looking at the Sport Center night at Gramedia Merdeka street. But they do not exist sells squash rackets. Then I went to the 2nd floor of BIP, there is no selling and even buying special underwear to play professional tennis. Actually I often wear shorts, but this time, seem very short indeed .... yes black color options. Looking for squash shop is a bit difficult especially for me who just play squash.

Long story short, tomorrow morning at 8.30 am Monday morning I drove to Yoyo's Sport Shop again. until there is true at Yoyo Sport is what I was looking squash racket. Ko price not far from an estimated 500 thousand and above. And its many brands and models. I'm looking for a lightweight, cost the most minimal and there seems to be lucky 20% discount ... so his racket worth 400 thousand. then buy all of my ball. and while waiting, apparently the second floor there are selling sports clothes and shoes. I try to the second floor. plan would only buy reket ended up buying two sports clothes like a pro tennis player only and not behind socks also purchased 2 pieces. Create a precaution .. I know most understand the foot. If the foot is not easy bruising or injury. Since the new shoes already there, yesterday bought by Atin Otista road.

No comments:

Post a Comment