Squash Racquet

Get more information about squash here. We provide squash tips and squash guide for free!

3.3.14

Womens Court Challange 600

I already owned a pair of Womens Court Challange 600 that utilized the Ulster championship games and 3-4 days a week. I replaced less than a season of them before the string was attached to the sole of the shoe sole and broken. I bought it and how to replace id already spent what I thought was good shoes, I do not want to shell out too much and again that.

I saw this and as they were for a good known brand, I decided to go. I played the rest of the season with them, then everything is in the last season and are now more than a month into the season and they are still good! fit well and have a good grip, even now, after a year and a half! Just recently have begun to wear, starting with the rubber tip, after all slides before the court, etc. But this is a purely cosmetic damage and are still good where it counts!

Women's Court Challenge 600:
  • Combined Gum Rubber outsole
  • Carbon Graphite Arch Bridge
  • DST foam throughout the midsole
  • DST Foam insole board
  • Ortholite Comfort insole
  • X Stable Wrap
  • Duratex Toe Protection
  • NanoWik Moisture Management Lining
  • Lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic leather upper

No comments:

Post a Comment