Squash Racquet

Get more information about squash here. We provide squash tips and squash guide for free!

23.5.10

Racquets Squash

I really liked sports squash, because this sport is my favorite sport since the last two decades. Since then, I've been using various kinds of racquets, with different materials, different compositions, grip, string and form a different racquet. And finally because it is often changed racquets so I have experience using each of these types of racquets squash.

There are various brands of racquets that have been familiar to me, like Black Knight, Dunlop, Wilson, Technifibre, Head, Slazenger. But actually I'm not too fanatic with several brands of racquets, because I'm not a world class squash players who can afford to buy racquets at a price of more than one hundred dollars.

The best according to me is important we comfortable in using it. There are two important features in choosing a racquet is about weight and the degree of stiffness racquet . This is to avoid the occurrence of repetitive strain injury occurred many years by using a lightweight racquet but with good rigidity and reduce vibration.

According to the experience of playing squash a few years, that after we determine what type of racquet is right for us, we should have at least two pieces. Why, because if one racquet resting or under repair, we can still use the other racquets, so do not have to buy a new racquet because we may not be suitable to use it. Right now I have four favorite racquets are indeed fit for me, namely N145 Wilson. And now for the inventory, I went back to order another one the same racquet.

I used to have a Slazenger racquet, but damaged by cracks due to pressure, this is the first racquet I. One other racquet restring it again, the third racquet broke after I used to play when finished restring. In the end I use Wilson racquets, to date, and is suited to the type of game to me. After finding a suitable racquet, then I do not want to use other types of racquets.

No comments:

Post a Comment