Squash Racquet

Get more information about squash here. We provide squash tips and squash guide for free!

12.7.10

Dunlop Squash


Dunlop Aerogel 4D series is the latest series of squash rackets issued by Dunlop. This one series is a superior Dunlop product. Now racket Dunlop has progressed, ranging from the GTX series,  pro, final, elite, and the evolution of a new 120 max. Dunlop very concerned about the performance of players, with the latest generation Dunlop allow the players more and can improve balance and control of the ball.

In Dunlop 4D series have been added at several key points in the racket frame, which consists of carbon fiber glass 4 times lighter but stronger than other products. So lets players feel the twist of the minimum which in turn will improve stability and increase control. Dunlop Aerogel is very much praised for the new technology especially with embedded m-fil system capable of significantly advanced managed to increase the player controls. Actually, this sophisticated racket created for middle-class players and advanced classes, but did not rule out their rackets were used by even beginners who want to improve game performance.

Dunlop squash racquet has been used approximately 50% of world players who are rated 50 of the world. Therefore, Dunlop actually maintain the highest quality standards of their rackets. Even this racket has been used by former players such as world number one Amr Shabana, Lee Beechill and Jonathan Power they are the world's best squash players who choose to use this racquet brand. Even a new comer Nick Matthew is also determined to be the world's best players also chose New Evolution 120 series will be his first signing in this series.

I use a Dunlop squash racquet has over 20 years that I use is Maxply that time was the best brand of wooden racquets are sold. A few years finally I use Max rackets made of graphite, this racquet is more powerful than wooden rackets and has a smaller head. And for now I use a racket aerogel which is the best rackets, I have used it for the last few years, and I do not want to move this racket anymore because according to the level of my game and I feel comfortable using this racket.

I think now I've become a big fan of Dunlop squash rackets, because based on my experience have never seen another brand of racket that is better than Dunlop. Maybe some time to come I plan to upgrade my racquet to 4D or may GTX Pro along with my skill level. I do not recommend you to choose rackets, besides Dunlop confused, because I have felt it and I will not use any other racquet brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment