Squash Racquet

Get more information about squash here. We provide squash tips and squash guide for free!

2.4.11

PRINCE O3 Tour

When we looked at the Prince O3 Red earlier this year, we were blown away by her performance. . With the O3 Red as an impressive list Tweener "We look forward to the arrival of a player model with O3 To whet your appetite further, it might seem maestro Guillermo Coria seen version of the player swinging the bat tournaments O3 pro ranks - and he was looking pretty strong, though.

Now the wait is over. Called O3 Tour racquet player assumes the latter radiated Prince O technology brings in a subtle, serious tax-oriented clubs and more.

Without further ado, let the courts for three weeks playtest. Read how you translate the technology to see Port-O-class players bat.
Rebound

The Prince O3 Tour has offered a lot of comfort for our team on the field. Our team has also stated that, since the club was easy to turn on the rebound. Impressed by the humid climate of the O3 Tour was Wendi. Most "o3 Tour delivered an incredible ease and comfort of the baseline. The feeling low, especially in the off-center hits, I was really impressed. I found that I knocked over that of the solid framework, which is a little 'frustrating for my opponent was. My favorite part is still in the game, but it really threw off my rhythm. I found a good balance between power and control, while there are some good ammunition. Topspin O3 snowshoes is very friendly, but I must say, I never as well known, either. He had a large mobility on roads and in desperate situations. "

Like a good steak needs a little 'pepper to bring the flavor, felt the need Chris O3 Tour to bring some' weight of its full potential. "O3 Tour is very nice to the ground was very wet sensation -. A bit 'too wet for me, I handed the damper -. Even if I wanted, as well as with low O ports - and found a bit' more feedback Yet , the feeling was still very wet for a player beats the negotiating context, I found a lot of lift, swing the racket pretty easy and I "... I could go through the contact area explain much effect. On my right was really bouncing topspin with the bat. I cut a bit 'over weight and would have preferred to hit chip, but n is not something that has not been able to bring some' tape should be instituted. For a better fit I increase the quota of 11.6 oz Strung weight of just over 12 grams, but does not change the balance. "Josh also reached for the salt shaker - sorry, the band hitting -. Lead with the O3 Tour" It 's been a paddle to do well with. The slim, tapered beam first reminded me of my Wilson Pro Staff 6.0 original. My back felt really good with the O3 Tour I was able to swing away without bumping along, I was able to meet high angles doubled during the game, and I could mix in a disk when I need a little defense . Forehand felt good overall. I noticed that could use the top ring of the tape lead. I was a bit 'against players who hit with a bunch of topspin. On my right was not so deep, and I felt in control the ball rather than divert it. "

Both Brad and Granville were impressed by the translation of the technical capacity of judges to the O3 Tour Brad said: "When I knocked on the O3 Tour was a bit 'skeptical over the years we have similar technologies with wheels, power saw and holes Comfort Zone, none of which are still 'hui was my surprise, the O3 Tour racquet to play .. very funny and comfortable with the baseline. The lightness of the racket (in comparison to the models of other players) because of racket to vibrate slightly. In addition, the lower estimation of bending, it was easy to generate spin-off. I discovered that I was able to spin with the Flexpoint Radical racquet against the production. This racket has more of a feel coupe, other club I have met and is very comfortable, but not be compared to a lot of comments. I do not know if flex / balance of technology O3 racket or has been, but I felt the collision with a ball heavier than normal. I found that even if I am able to raise much has been done with the bat, I really have difficulty My slice backhand hit Every time I hit my backhand slice is the ball, instead of hovering low. . "Granville said," what O3 in his genius, perhaps the work was the most important channel to provide some 'more pop on the ball or walks around the room and offers more than "pocket money" effect upon the' impact. Perhaps, the screen of 100 square inches has given me the strength. You could also simply the weight of his blows away with the ball of light? In any case, it. I've worked the ball deep with a good rhythm and confidence on both sides. 'was nice to play with little or no vibration. I have a cushion in addition to those supplied with the bat and I was right. "
Stolen

The answer to help our team found the baseline was also on the grid with the O3 Tour racquet Finding Josh was very helpful. Stolen was heard, and crisp, the O3 Tour and I was really happy with the thin beam, and the club was more agile than most snowshoes, we have recently. I tried to guide successfully stolen found penetrates deeply moving and push the big bang where the circumstances were right. The O3 Tour responded well during the rapid exchange and the double. "Brad's experience on the Internet was the opposite of Josh. Brad says: ".. I fought for my volleys with this racquet to control the ball does not feel the power cord, it was as if the ball was jumping rope and I have had no contact or control."

Chris liked the feeling of O3 Tour "Once again, I found an answer very comfortable racquet. I thought my goal when punching volleys deep and found it too easy to bite the benefits and to get the ball stolen if strike angle . I liked a bit 'more of feel for touch shots, but could not really blame this racket on the net too. "Wendi found the O3 Tour to offer a solid answer. At net the O3 'was reliable and efficient. The response from the strings do not pop as much as I usually like, but it was firmly in power. I have had success when I do my cutting angle drive, the flexible structure and mobility O3 seemed'm well. "

You might find the best performance of the O3 Tour has a network of Granville. "Solid, the impact on the volley, it was practical and easy front light enough for almost everything that is not wanted. Although I prefer to show a little 'more balanced on the handle felt right for the East. I could also be a player's racket solid platform for very little weight at home with a touch of big -. I was very impressed. "
Used

Most of our teams enjoyed the service of the O3 Tour To quickly find the groove was Wendi. "My service to the O3 Tour was much more reliable. Solito struggle with this aspect of my game, but with my O3 Tour has strengthened my room. I had to maintain more control over the entire field service and even generate enough speed my opponents honest . O3 Tour was just too fast, which is used in practice to keep up with my second was going on. If I did not take advantage of the easy swing speed, I really have to win in a hard place. "Josh, O3 Tour only for the service of his progress. "I was happy with the speed of the swing to its service and creates the control was the key. The club did not lead to a heavy ball, but the pace was enough to make my opponent is honest at first. My second is a good amount of topspin and I had always hit the ball where I wanted. "

Granville offered, "It 's always nice when a club can move the ball to the right, which is exactly what the O3 Tour is a bit' hard to serve and solid balance the weight of the head-light swing. The result was a racket. I've always been around some good for my kicker and found the "warmth" for the application. Also, the feel-good factor in their service with very little shock and vibration. "Finding a good access to spin, Chris. "I found a lot of spin when serving with the O3 Tour I did some nice kick serves and hitting the corners well. If you go for a hot fund the T, I found a lot of rhythm. It does not sound like a broken record, but some additional weight would have been nice. Most of my errors were found with bullets to the tape of the network, and if I put a strip of lead on this puppy, I feel that I have found my goals a bit of success' more ".

Brad is fighting for his usual consistency when serving with the O3 Tour to find. "I struggled for consistency with my service with the O3 Tour to find. I felt less comfortable with the bat compared to my RDX 500 Midplus and Midplus head Flexpoint Radical."
Return Service

Most of our team enjoyed the maneuverability of the O3 Tour to serve on the return. Chris says: ".. I found the O3 Tour to be very useful and in return I found I enjoyed the spin and could give some good corners doubled during matches Hit My statements were very consistent with the bat and I found it very comfort. " Finding some added confidence in his game back was Wendi. "I was very confident with the return O3 Tour The hardest part is I blocked the ball with success, and I noticed that nearly always results in partial remained in the game could really jump is the second, but I had trouble using it. Maybe was my book, not the racket. In any case, my leg was very strong, even against strong opponents. "

Josh was struggling just to test our game to return to the O3 Tour "As with my bounce, I would like some 'extra weight of the upper ring. Flasks heavier on my right seemed to make the best of me . The ball felt like a burden, and I found my photos a bit 'on the line rather than in court, the injury comes from Deuce. On the other hand, light weight allows me to "pick may end which is always a advantage. "

Granville was a good mix of mass and stability of the O3 Tour to return serve. "Like most players' club, take the key position and let them do some work for you. The O3 Tour has given me the tools to be aggressive and take the quick return, and turn right to return are offensive. If defend the mass of a bat and stability, allow me a feedback reflex and / or blocked from returning. "Brad agreed. He said .. "This racquet has enough weight to make it stable enough to serve for the great comeback I have no problems on the return of stability has been hard hit with the bat I felt like I was in a position of the ball where I wanted to go with some good rhythm He was right. "
Overall

The O3 Tour racquet is very comfortable in all areas of the field. While some of our team would have preferred to have a robust, allowing the weight of stocks plenty of room for customization and is an ideal choice for those who control a player bats lighter. We were very impressed with the ability to turn O3 tour of all areas of the field impressed - especially when used in low-and topspin. There is no doubt 4.0 + level players seeking a racquet handy, maneuverable and spin friendly should hit the courts with a demo-O3 Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment