Squash Racquet

Get more information about squash here. We provide squash tips and squash guide for free!

5.4.11

Head Squash Bags

Anyone who has played squash for many years, probably began to accumulate a lot of material from squash. Bats, balls, shoes, scarves, mittens, goggles, wrist, elbow, knee or ankle, and maybe even a book of rules of squash. For a long time, I pretty much already about 2 bags every time I went to squash. One with all my clothes, towels, etc. deodorant, shampoo, and another bag with my rackets, balls and anything else I could cram into the bag that came with my racquet. It was not just a bag on his head, but could have a couple of bats and balls and other things. Eventually I got tired of scenario 2 bags, and I bought a 4 Head size squash racquet bag.

I went for a YouTube video on bags of squash, but could not find one. So I made one and, he added. My first YouTube video. Pretty cool huh? You can practice some things in a bag of squash. What you see is not here, the clothes I wear to play. Adjustments in the same room as my shoes. My towel is there too. Do not worry, this sector is well ventilated, so that the sweaty things can survive for a while.

What really does not see in the video, is the belt. This bag can be worn as a backpack. Or it can be like a suitcase with a firm hand to wear. I wanted to play street backpack for several days, I bike down the court.
Buy Head Squash Bags on Amazone

No comments:

Post a Comment